With 64% of organizations experiencing one or more endpoint attacks that compromised data or IT infrastructure, security teams understand the urgent need to modernize endpoint security methods. This eBook explores the options to strengthen security at the device level. Use the practical advice and best practices outlined here to:
- Mitigate risks from outdated endpoint security solutions
- Eliminate the vulnerabilities of passwords
- Automate all stages of the device lifecycle
- Prevent infection before the OS boots
- Leverage cutting-edge, inexpensive authentication
- Ensure a high level of data protection from both attackers and user error
Learn the key components of a modern endpoint security strategy across all phases of the device lifecycle with an emphasis on user privileges, prompt updates, and encryption of data in transit and at rest.